- Choose a room that you can make as dark as possible
- Apply lubricant to your skin
- Turn on Breastlight under one of your breasts and look down
- Keep your Breastlight pressed tightly against your skin.
- Use a mirror so you can see more
- Check all areas – including under the arms and high on the chest
- Please note that Breastlight may require an overnight charge before use
What will you see?
You will see veins and other blood vessels as dark lines in your breast. These are totally normal. Around the nipple you may see a circle of small dots – these are part of your mammary glands. These are also totally normal.
Over a number of months you will learn what your breasts look like when lit by your Breastlight. This internal view will become as familiar to you as the look and feel of your breasts on the outside. As with all aspect of breast awareness, the important thing is to look out for any changes.
Breastlight has undergone extensive testing in hospitals and at home. It is easy to use and is powered by rechargeable batteries.