The CR 3000 concept has been devised to help professionals personalize diagnostic testing services and improve perceived patient care, reduce TATS and lead times for patients to receive the right healthcare advice, promptly!
The CR3000 is the only point of care system to perform three tests simultaneously. This provides clear benefits in time reduction for patient management
The touch screen technology is quick and easy use and the display guides the operator through each of the steps involved.
Tests panels (each test is performed separately, users have the freedom to choose the assays they wish to perform):
- Diabetes profile (Glucose, HbA1C, Glycosuria, FORT)
- Cardiovascular disease profile (TC, HDL, LD, Triglycerides, Cardiovascular Disease Risk Analysis, FORT and FORD)
- Haematology (HB, HCT, erythrocytes)
- Toxin/Anti-ageing profile (FORT, FORD, uric acid)
- Women’s health (HB,HCT, lipid profile, FORT and FORD)
- Sports profile (Lactic acid, HCT, FORT and FORD)
The results print-out includes Date, Time, Test Result, and Normal Ranges of the particular parameter being tested.
Here is a summary of the test menu for available models:
The portable instrument is a low cost and robust solution for your needs. You only need to perform an annual check of the system using available control solutions. Other than that, the system is good to go! Why not check out this video which summarizes the CR3000's easy-to-use functionality?
To learn more about the CR3000 Point of Care blood analysis analyzer, get the brochure here or simply email us for more info and a demo
We are dedicated to bringing you products which will increase your productivity and offer better clinical benefits to the patients.