Hi705 micro cards provided in the InstaDNA Kit, are designed for room temperature collection, shipment, archiving of nucleic acids from variety of biological samples for PCR analysis. These include (but are not limited to) blood, buccal cells, tissue, cultured cells, microorganisms and plant tissue.
• Non-treated Specimen matrix, no added chemistry
• The specimen dries and the cells will lyze. As the cell lyzes, the DNA is released and unravels into the matrix.
• Long Term Ambient Storage of DNA, 21years+
• Proteins are stable for short term applications
• Automatable for specimen handling systems
This kit is useful in a variety of applications like:
• Transgenic identification
• Transfusion medicine
• Plasmid screening
• Food and agriculture testing
• Drug discovery
• STR analysis
• Animal identification
• Whole genome amplification
• Molecular biology
To use Hi705 cards, simply apply sample (liquid or pressed tissue), air dry at room temperature, and then remove a small punch (the size of which needs to be determined by application). The punch can be stored or used without washing for direct amplification. The Hi705 cards can also be prepared in the traditional method of sample preparation.
Need more information? Talk to us... firstname.lastname@example.org