Diagnostic solutions available
Reliable Diagnostic Supplies distributes qPCR and ELISA kits to aid in the diagnosis of ASF. The ASF qPCR and the indirect and competitive ELISAs from IDvet have been validated by the CISA-INIA reference laboratory and are used in many countries for the efficient diagnosis of ASF.
IDvet's qPCR shows superior sensitivity with respect to the UPL and OIE qPCRs. It is the most reliable ASF qPCR thanks to a rigorous system of controls to confirm sample presence, validate both the extraction and amplifications steps, and monitor variations of results over time. It may be used for individual samples or pools of up to 20.
The competitive antibody ELISA demonstrates
- high specificity (>99.4%) and sensitivity, (95.8%),
- early detection of seroconversion,
- excellent agreement with the IPT reference test (k=0.95).
- shows optimal specificity on wild boar samples (ref. 4)
- is the only commercial ELISA applicable on meat juice and blood filter paper samples for an easy sample processing, with 100% specificity (ref. 5).
To read more about the ID Gene African Swine Fever Duplex qPCR kit please follow the link below:
To read more about the ID Screen African Swine Fever ELISA kits and to download product inserts, please follow the links below:
In case you need more information on these products, please do not hesitate to contact us