Our cryo-preservation beads are chemically treated and immersed in a specially designed cryo-solution, that prevents damage whilst frozen and facilitates the perfect conditions for long term storage of organisms (user instructions). They are an ideal way of freezing bacterial cultures.
- This is the most common version, with mixed colour caps or choose from five colours
- Long-term storage of a wide range of bacteria, yeasts and fungi
- Frozen storage of fastidious and non fastidious organisms
- Ideal for frequent users for consistent and reliable performance control
- FDA approved permitting assured quality and traceability
- Improved viability and performance with problematic microorganisms
- Reduced oxygen permeability and removal for enhanced anaerobe survival
- Supports and maintains cells’ environment during all preservation stages to reduce cell loss
- Can also be used for other delicate organisms besides anaerobes
PROTECT SELECT Dairy
- Based on BSI/ISO formulation and recommendations
- Dedicated storage of microorganisms isolated from milk and dairy products
- Suitable for holding isolates from rinse waters and environmental samples
PROTECT SELECT Yeasts & Moulds
- Offers easier suspension of fungal spores with spore grab formulation
- Suitable for preservation of yeast cells
- Improved Mycology Formulation for cell support
- Neutral pH for increased cell stability
PROTECT SELECT Meat-Free
Meat-Free cryopreservation beads offer full TSE-free dossier traceability and security, essential in pharmaceutical and biofermentation products, especially those intended for intravenous use.
- Provides the biotechnological and pharmaceutical sector with a guaranteed BSE/TSE (Bovine/Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy)-free alternative
- Completely manufactured using non-animal components
- Assured storage of valuable microorganisms used within the manufacture of proprietary or veterinary medicines
- No need to compromise on vessel performance or quality
- Full product security
- Suitable for transformed/plasmid microorganism storage
A full list with comprehensive recovery data at -20°C, -70°C and -80°C is available on request.
Did you know that we also supply a range ATCC-licensed QC strains? Check out our list here.
STORE IT, PRESERVE IT, PROTECT IT !
For support with this product, simply email us or call us NOW !!! To download a pdf brochure which you can share with colleagues, please click here.