Rubella IgG/IgM Rapid Test Kit (Sale Price)
Expiry Date: December 2018. Limited stock available. While stock lasts.
ZAR Price: R650.00 per box
30 Tests per box
The Rubella IgG/IgM Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay for the semi-quantitative detection and differentiation of antibodies (IgG and IgM) to rubella virus in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
- For obstetric and symptomatic patient screening, an easy to use, fast, cost-effective test for determining specific antibody levels for Rubella
- The first rapid test to discriminate between patients at risk for, protected from or currently experiencing rubella infection
- Four line format allows simultaneous detection of IgM and IgG anti-rubella virus saving time and cost
- Single test differentiates high (≥250 IU/mL) and low (15-250 IU/mL) IgG anti-rubella virus levels, no need for ELISA test
- Ten minute test time reduces result turn around time
- Standardized with the WHO 1st International Standard for anti-rubella immunoglobulin (RUBI-1-94)
- High correlation with ELISA results on the BBI Mixed Titer Performance Panel PTR-201